Botox is the closest thing to “Pain-Free Beauty” — a tiny needle injection with virtually no pain has made a big splash with women and men all over the world. In L.A. and especially Hollywood’s celebrity culture, getting Botox is not looked down upon. From celebrity quotes and snapshots taken of actresses and icons entering a LaserAway location, to before and after images saturating the internets, there are fun facts that you may want to zoom in on. We’ve rounded them up for you right here:
* To minimize the chance of complications, Botox patients are encouraged to make funny faces for approximately a half an hour and avoid lying down for up to four hours.
* Botox is non-surgical!
* The true benefit of Botox: Reduction of the activity of muscles that cause those frown lines between the brows to form
* One ten minute Botox treatment leaves a noticeable improvement in fine lines and wrinkles for up to 4 months.
* In 2008, almost 10 million procedures were performed with FDA-approved BOTOX® Cosmetic. Wow!!!
* News Flash! Botox helps control over-active bladders—catch the full story on ABC!
* Other positive aspects: It can end migraines, prostate problems, and muscle spasms!
* Only let a doctor experienced with Botox treat you.
Did we miss anything? We’d love to hear about your experiences with Botox and see if we can help you…and check out some before and after snapshots of Botox lovers right here!