Want to shed extra fat? Tried everything, yet nothing seems to work? Then you should check out Zerona! It’s a cutting-edge body contouring procedure that effectively removes excess fat without any negative side effects. Zerona enables patients to lose inches from their waist, hips, and thighs.
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? It isn’t.
High-Tech Fat Removal
Zerona utilizes cold laser technology, which emulsifies fat and allows it to move to interstitial space. More specifically, the cold laser technology’s low-level laser stimulation exclusively releases the cellular contents of fat cells while leaving the capillaries and other cells within the interstitial space intact. By disrupting the cell’s membrane, the cell then releases its fat contents. Once the fat contents are released, the body’s lymphatic system absorbs it. Basically, Zerona procedures cause fat cells to shrink, resulting in a loss of inches on areas such as the waist, hips and thighs.
Get Ready for Dramatic Results
Zerona is effective on all skin types and tones. The ideal candidate for Zerona is someone who wishes to lose overall inches from their waist, hips and thighs—in other words, someone who wants a general slimming effect. Zerona is most effective when used in patients who are already leading healthy lives and seeking weight loss in problem areas, such as the waist, hips and thighs, or who want to jump start their weight loss.
Zerona procedures require patients to follow a healthy diet and moderate exercise regimen to keep the cells from refilling with fat
Can’t give up the potato chips and brownies? Unfortunately, Zerona is not ideal for people who cannot commit to a healthy lifestyle. Zerona procedures require patients to follow a healthy diet and moderate exercise regimen to keep the cells from refilling with fat. Individuals with pacemakers also should not undergo Zerona treatments as they can interfere adversely with pacemakers. Women who have given birth should wait six weeks before using Zerona.
Patients are required to commit to a series of six treatments every other day for two weeks, and they cannot exceed more than 72 hours between treatments. If more than 72 hours intervene, the fat cells may reuptake some of the fat.
Want to Maximize Your Results? Follow Our Sensible Diet Guidelines!
It’s important for patients to adhere to a strict diet and exercise regime. By maintaining a healthy diet and exercise program, patients can expect long term results. Here’s an example of a sensible diet and exercise plan:
- Hydration is an important part of the treatment plan for successful Zerona results. Drink at least eight eight-ounce glasses of water during the day.
- Stay away from sodas and tea that contain caffeine. Caffeine acts as a diuretic and causes dehydration.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol before and during your Zerona treatment plan.
- Maintain your regular workout. If you don’t work out, walk at least 30 minutes a day.
- Reduce your fat intake. Guidelines for women are 40 to 60 grams of fat per day, and men can eat 50 to 70 grams per day. These are the same guidelines you should be following every day for optimal cardiovascular health.
- Look for food that has 3 grams of fat or less per serving. When reading food labels, be sure to look at the serving size and the total fat.
- When reading food packages, be aware of how reduced fat foods are labeled. It may not actually be much of a reduction.
- Buy fresh fruits, but limit fruit juices; they have less fiber, and the calories can add up quickly.
- Choose fresh and frozen vegetables, and either steam or bake them.
- Opt for fibrous foods such as whole wheat breads, brown rice, beans, corn, and lentils.
- Choose skim milk, light yogurts, and low-fat cheeses.
- White meats are leaner than dark meats, so choose chicken breast, pork loin, and turkey breast. Remember to remove the skin to further reduce fat.
Of course, other diet plans can produce great results as well. Consult with a doctor before undergoing any weight loss plan, and choose the plan that feels best for you!
Zerona treatments are so effective that most patients experience an average loss of 3.64 inches on their waist, hips and thighs in a matter of weeks. Some patients even witness a nine inch circumferential reduction after their first series of treatments, and results can be seen in as little as fourteen days.
Best of all, results can be permanently maintained by following an easy, healthy diet and exercise program. Follow our tips, and chances are you’ll maintain your results!
LaserAway Is the Nation’s Premier Provider of Zerona
LaserAway offers the most service options of any national skincare provider. Our staff is highly trained, experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures, and we only use innovative techniques and cutting-edge laser technology. Our aim is to make your experience with us comfortable, enjoyable and satisfying. If you would like to set up a free, no obligation consultation, please email us at LaserAway.net or call us at (888) 965-2737. We look forward to your business!