Where to Find Laser Hair Removal Clinics
LaserAway was started in Rancho Mirage, a town located in the southern California region, by Dr. Roy S. Winston, a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures. In 2006 our location in West Hollywood opened, on the famous Sunset Boulevard. We have been expanding throughout California, with more locations opening in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, and San Francisco County. Branching out to the east, we now have a Laser Hair Removal Phoenix clinic, located near the Scottsdale area.
What Other Services Does Your Laser Hair Removal Office offer?
At LaserAway, we perform more than just laser hair removal, we have a variety of beauty services in addition to some cosmetic surgery procedures. Some of the other services we provide:
- Botox Cosmetic – this anti-aging treatment is accomplished by injecting small amounts of a protein into areas susceptible to wrinkles from frowning. Muscle contractions of the treated area are reduced, causing the skin to contract and expand less often. This treatment can be executed in 10 minutes, and causes only slight discomfort. Many people undergo this procedure to retain smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Thermage NXT – our body shaping services include the use of Thermage NXT, which is a body contouring and skin tightening process. This system works to stimulate your body to induce firmness of the skin, and it requires no surgery! Noticeable cellulite reduction is usually experienced by clients after only 1 treatment.
- Dermal Fillers – with the dermal fillers we offer, you can experience the benefits of a facelift without the surgery. These fillers ‘plump’ up your skin to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and the results are evident after just 1 treatment, which can be effective for up to a year.
- Laser tattoo removal – laser hair removal is not the only thing we use lasers for-using special lasers we are able to shoot pulses of light at the tattoo, which cause the pigment to change with minimal to no affecting of the surrounding skin. The treatment requires more than one visit, the number depends on the type or ink as well as how deep into the skin the tattoo is embedded.
- Photofacials and Facials – Photofacials use laser technology to work on your skin in a non-invasive way. This process is able to help with brown spots, sun damage, large pores, and other skin issues. LaserAway also offer facial services such as facial peels, microdermabrasion and other facial care such as Prevage MD and Avage.
How do I Make an Appointment for Laser Hair Removal or One of Your Other Beauty Procedures?
Visit our website to find the location nearest to you, and call to book your appointment. Or fill out the form on our main page to schedule your free consultation. If you are still having doubts, browse the testimonials from our many satisfied clients. You can also visit our YouTube page to watch laser hair removal video testimonials and videos by our staff describing our equipment and techniques. Our licensed professionals will make you feel at ease in our facility, and under their well-trained hands you are sure to love your results!