The Ultimate Lowdown on CC Creams
If you don’t know what CC creams are, you’re missing out.
CC creams, which stands for color correcting, are meant to address issues like redness or sallowness. CC creams are generally more opaque than BB creams, and they provide more coverage. If you have uneven skin tone, redness, or dark spots, you should definitely check out CC creams.
Want to learn more? Well, we’re here to give you the lowdown on everything you need to know about CC creams!
We’ve Rounded Up Some of the Best CC Creams for Every Skin Type
The great thing about CC creams is that most of them are designed for all skin types. If you have mature or oily skin, you should apply your primers and moisturizers before lathering on a CC cream.
Here’s our list of some of the best CC creams you can buy:
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30. This moisturizing CC cream offers lightweight, natural-looking coverage.
- Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact. This handy CC cream offers SPF 50 protection.
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream. This powerful CC cream diminishes dark spots, evening out skin tone.
- Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix. This CC cream is especially formulated to tackle dark undereye circles.
- Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream. This anti-aging CC cream provides long-lasting hydration and is free of parabens, fragrance, and petrochemicals.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream. This CC cream is enriched with fruit stem cells, vitamin C, and grapeseed oil to hydrate and even out skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This CC cream is formulated with camu camu and arbutin to remove discoloration.
- Almay Smart Shade CC Cream. This CC cream is so good, it even covers acne scars and uneven skin tone without looking unnatural.
- Olay CC Cream Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer. This CC cream offers luminous coverage and fights premature aging.
- Chanel CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 30. You’ll barely feel this CC cream, it’s so lightweight and creamy.
- Loreal Visible Lift CC Cream. This affordable CC cream evens, corrects, and brightens skin.
- Black Up Cosmetics CC Cream Multi-action. This CC cream that blends like a dream addresses hyperpigmentation, large pores, and oily skin.
And We’ve Got Some Stellar Skincare Tips for Everyone
Confused about how to care for your skin?
We’re here to share with you some skincare basics that everyone should follow, regardless of their skin type:
- Cleanse and moisturize skin. You’ll want to wash your skin twice daily – once in the morning and once at night. Follow up with a moisturizer, and use one that’s suited for your skin type. Consider using a toner after cleansing your skin and before applying moisturizer, if you want to remove trace amounts of dirt and oil.
- Wear sunblock. Sun exposure causes premature aging in the form of wrinkles and discoloration. You’ll want to always wear sunblock on your face and all exposed areas, rain or shine. Look for CC creams containing SPF for ultra-convenience.
- Have a skin issue? Seek professional help. If you experience skin problems like rashes or acne, then visit your dermatologist for advice rather than trying to treat it on your own.
Want Flawless Skin? Then Check Out One of These Top Treatments
If CC creams alone aren’t cutting it, here’s three non-invasive treatments that can significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and minimize the appearance of pores:
Clear + Brilliant
Clear + Brilliant uses fractional laser technology to fight the early effects of aging, leaving skin with a more youthful appearance. It can partner with an effective CC cream to make your skin look ravishing.
How does Clear + Brilliant work? Clear + Brilliant works its magic by revitalizing skin from the inside out. Its non-invasive laser technology gently resurfaces the top layer of the dermis by creating millions of microscopic treatment zones in the skin. Sounds complicated, right? But it’s really just about replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger-looking tissue. The result? Smoother, softer and youthful-looking skin.
What’s a treatment like? Each Clear + Brilliant procedure takes about thirty minutes. A topical numbing agent is applied to the face forty minutes prior to the procedure. This is removed right before treatment begins. The actual laser session lasts a quick ten minutes, and most patients experience only a warm tingling or prickling sensation with little or no discomfort. To ensure proper contact with the skin and uniform application to all treated areas, Clear + Brilliant technology uses a patented intelligent Optimal Tracking System. Directly after the Clear + Brilliant laser treatment, a cooling face mask is placed on the treated area for 10 to 15 minutes to reduce any residual sensation of heat.
Clear + Brilliant is clinically proven to significantly reverse early signs of aging. Almost all patients who undergo Clear + Brilliant treatments report their skin looks younger and feels smoother. What’s more, their skin achieves a noticeable glow after a series of three to five Clear + Brilliant treatments. This glow owes to the fact that Clear + Brilliant significantly helps refresh skin tone and texture – indeed, many patients see a significant difference in the appearance of their skin after only one treatment. Within as little as a week, patients notice brighter, softer and more youthful skin texture. With multiple treatments age spots, fine lines and wrinkles fade and soften.
Botox plus the right CC cream can turn back the clock – instantly!
Botox is a revolutionary prescription medication that improves moderate to severe frown lines, forehead furrows, smoker’s lines and crow’s feet. Botox is quick, painless, and seldom causes side effects.
How does Botox work? Botox is a neurotoxin and works by attaching itself to nerve endings. Once this happens, the neurotransmitter responsible for triggering muscle contractions, called acetylcholine, can’t be released. To put it more simply, Botox injections temporarily relax the facial muscles that underlie and cause wrinkles. This is also why wrinkles caused by sun damage and gravity don’t respond to Botox treatments.
What’s a Botox treatment like? You’ll generally receive a consultation beforehand to determine the best treatment for your needs. And when you do undergo a treatment, a topical numbing gel will be applied fifteen minutes prior. Six to eight injections will be administered into the underlying muscles. Most people say that the injections feel similar to getting vaccinated – that is, they feel only a few seconds of mild discomfort as the Botox enters the injection site. A few hours afterwards, the injection site may look red and feel irritated.
Botox offers real, noticeable results. Since Botox works by weakening facial muscles, full results are generally seen within five to seven days. You’ll see deep dynamic wrinkles gradually improve over time, in addition to the early effects seen shortly after treatment. Your results will continue to improve, until about two weeks after the procedure. At that time, you’ll be looking your best. The effects of Botox will gradually wear off over the next four to six months, and the wrinkles will need to be retreated.
Take a look at Tara Booher's experience with Botox facial injections. For more information about #BOTOX visit http://nofuzz.la/1Ox2r4z
Posted by LaserAway on Monday, July 27, 2015
IPL Photo Facials
Look young with IPL photo facials.
IPL photo facials are a unique skin treatment that uses gentle pulses of light to beautify sun-damaged and aged skin as well as reduce redness and flushing.
How do IPL photo facials work? IPL photo facials work by using a broad-spectrum light source that penetrates multiple layers of skin. This type of photo facial primarily targets the lower layers of skin (dermis) while leaving the top layers of skin (epidermis) unaffected. The heat generated from the light promotes healing of the skin within, treating a number of different dermatological issues.
What’s an IPL photo facial like? Before the IPL treatment a medical professional will apply a cold gel to the target area, and you’ll be required to wear protective eyewear. The treatment, lasts around 20 minutes, during which a medical professional will gently apply the IPL hand piece to your skin so that healing light rays can be delivered to the skin’s surface using precise pulses. Most IPL procedures are virtually painless, but more sensitive people might experience mild discomfort – a feeling not unlike a rubber band being snapped against skin. Photo facials typically require little to no recovery time. Following treatment, you can return to your normal activities. More intense IPL treatments, however, may produce sunburn-like symptoms for up to two weeks after the procedure.
IPL photo facial treatments call for five treatment sessions spaced three weeks apart to obtain desired results. In some cases those results can be seen after only the first treatment! And skin continues to improve with each successive treatment.
Let LaserAway Turn Back the Clock with Our Innovative Line of Skincare Treatments
Looks smoking hot this fall with one of our many revolutionary beauty treatments.
LaserAway is proud to offer the most medical spa service options of any national skincare provider. LaserAway hires only the most highly trained staff experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures. What’s more, LaserAway uses only innovative techniques and cutting-edge laser technology. LaserAway aims to make your medical spa experience comfortable, enjoyable and satisfying. Want to learn more about Botox? IPL photo facials? Clear + Brilliant? Then schedule a free, no obligation consultation today by emailing LaserAway.net or calling the staff at LaserAway at (888) 965-2737. LaserAway looks forward to helping you look your best.