The benefits of combining Clear + Brilliant and injectables
Have you spent too many summers baking under the sun, leading to uneven skin texture, hyperpigmentation, and tone that doesn’t bounce back the way it used to? If you need a total skin reset, two cosmetic treatments are your new best friends: laser facials, like Clear + Brilliant, and injectables, like Botox, Xeomin, Juvéderm, and Revanesse. Read on to learn more about these treatments and why you should combine them to achieve the best results possible!
All about Clear + Brilliant
What is it?
- Clear + Brilliant is a fractional laser treatment for those battling textural issues, sun damage, and early signs of aging.
- Targets fine lines, large pores, and uneven skin tone.
- Gives your skin a radiant glow.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How does it work?
- The gentle laser generates microscopic zones in the skin’s outer layer, promoting cell turnover and collagen production.
A mini guide to injectables
Two main types of Injectables:
Dermal Fillers (e.g., Juvéderm and Revanesse):
- Adds volume, resulting in a smoother, more youthful face.
- Provides hydration using hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the body.
Neuromodulators (e.g., Botox and Xeomin):
- Targets muscles responsible for dynamic wrinkles.
- Softens facial expressions, including smile and frown lines.
- Dermal fillers and neuromodulators can be combined to enhance aesthetic results.
What are the Benefits of Combining Clear + Brilliant and Injectables?
Combining Clear + Brilliant and Injectables:
- Smoothes, lifts, and refines the skin, restoring balance and imparting a youthful glow.
- Neuromodulators and dermal fillers treat different types of lines, wrinkles, and folds, so depending on which one you use in conjunction with Clear + Brilliant, you’ll get different aesthetic results.
- You can combine different types of injectables to treat multiple areas of the face simultaneously, along with getting Clear + Brilliant treatments.
What Kind of Results to Expect
Immediate vs. Progressive Results:
- Injectables provide immediate results, while Clear + Brilliant’s results are progressive.
Duration of Results:
- Neuromodulators: Visible results in 3-7 days, peak by two weeks, and last for months.
- Fillers: Instant results that peak around two weeks and can last up to a year, depending on the product used.
- Clear + Brilliant: Noticeable results after one treatment, which become more noticeable with additional treatments. Expect softer, brighter skin with an even tone after a week or two.
Getting It Right: Spacing Your Treatments
- Wait one week between Clear + Brilliant and injectables for the best results.
- Between Clear + Brilliant and neuromodulators: Wait a week between treatments, regardless of which one comes first.
- For Clear + Brilliant and dermal fillers (cheeks, nasolabial folds, marionette lines): Wait a week between treatments.
- Combining Clear + Brilliant with lip filler: Can be done on the same day if Clear + Brilliant comes first. If you get lip filler first, wait a week before the laser facial.
What’s The Final Takeaway?
Combining Clear + Brilliant treatments with injectables can boost your skincare regimen, giving you glowy, youthful skin! Want to learn more about these and other cosmetic treatments? Reach out to one of our treatment specialists here.