REMOVAL FOR ALL
We’ve been treating people of all skin types, ages and vibes since 2006. Try LaserAway for smooth skin no matter what.
Laser hair removal only works on fair skin types.
Laser hair removal is safe and effective for ALL skin types, provided you use the right technology.
- The laser used in hair removal targets the pigment in the hair
- For older devices, it relied on a contrast between fair skin and dark hair
- The wavelengths of newer devices like the Nd:YAG go deeper into the skin, bypassing pigmentation
- Not all laser hair removal tech is safe and effective for all skin types
- But at LaserAway, we are committed to offering all skin types access to fuzz-free skin
- We use the Cynosure Apogee Elite, featuring dual laser systems (the Alexandrite & the Nd:YAG) designed to treat ALL skin types safely and effectively
GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME…
Laser hair removal is a slow and steady process—requiring 6-8 treatments on average, with appointments spaced about 6-8 weeks apart (4-6 for face!). You also need to avoid incidental or direct sun exposure. It’s important that you plan accordingly so that your treatments match your smooth skin goals!Learn More >
How It Works
Laser Hair Removal uses fast laser light pulses to selectively destroy hair follicles by targeting their melanin (color). Why the follicles? This is where hair growth happens! It’s a cyclical process that looks something like this...
What To Expect
7-10 days after your treatment
Hair in the active growth stage during treatment begins to fall out
With each progressive treatment
- More hair in active growth stage is targeted and permanently removed
- More and more of your hair will stop growing back
5-6 weeks after your treatment
Hair that wasn’t in active growth stage begins to grow out
After a series of treatments
- Up to 80% of unwanted hair is permanently reduced
- Hair that remains is softer, finer, less noticeable, and slower to grow back
- Skin in the treated area is smoother & softer
- Need for shaving or waxing is minimal
The Best in the Business
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Removal, we’ve performed over 3 million treatments to date, so rest assured you’re in good hands! We use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin, using dual-wavelength laser technology to treat all skin types safely and effectively.
And the team behind the treatments? Second to none.
Our clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician associates, and nurse practitioners who undergo one of the most comprehensive training programs in the business.