8 Tips for Tight Inner Thighs
Summer’s here, and that means beach season!
But if you’re not confident sporting a bikini, then we’re here to help.
One of the key aspects of having a beach perfect body is having tight and toned inner thighs. But if your inner thighs are flabby, we’re got just the exercise tips for you.
8 Excellent Exercises for Tight Inner Thighs
- The Doggie Kick. To start this exercise, you want to be in a push up position, and then drop down to your knees so that you’re on all fours. Then you’ll want to lift the right leg up and down for roughly one minute. Then lightly touch the floor with your toes, and repeat on the left side.
- Shape-up Circles. To begin this exercise, you’ll want to hold your right leg straight out at a 90 degree angle, keeping your foot in line with your hip. Then you’ll want to slowly circle forward for 30 seconds, and then switch, slowly circling backwards for 30 seconds.
- Back Circles. To do back circles, you’ll want to move your right leg out behind you, making sure that your heel is lined up with your behind. Then start circling your leg for 30 seconds one direction, and then switch directions, circling for 30 seconds. You’ll want to repeat on the left side.
- Leg Lift. To begin this exercise, you’ll want to drop down to your right side, making sure that you’re supporting your weight on your hip and elbow. Then cross your left leg in front of your right thigh, and grab the back of your ankles with your left hand. Finally, you’ll want to lift your bottom leg up and down for one minute, making sure your right foot doesn’t touch the floor. Repeat on the other side.
- To start this exercise, you’ll want to lay on your back, opening up your legs into a V position. As you’re pointing your toes up in the air, you’ll want to pulse for a minute.
- Wide Squat. To do a wide squat, you’ll want to stand with your feet spread wide apart, making sure your toes are turned out. Then hold your hands behind your head, tuck in your pelvis, and slowly squat down so that your knees are bent at a 90 degree angle. Finally, lift yourself back up until your legs are straight, and continue the exercise for one minute.
- Plie Pulses. To start this exercise, stand with your feet spread wide apart again with your toes turned out, and squat down till your knees are at a 90 degree angle. Then pulse up and down for 30 seconds, hold the squat position for another 30 seconds, and repeat this sequence six times.
- Penguin Walk. In the same position as the last two exercises, walk two steps forward and then two steps backward. Make sure you’re keeping the weight in your heels, and your pelvis is tucked. Try to do this for one minute.
If you do these exercises religiously every other day, you will have tight and toned inner thighs in no time! Beach and sun, here you come!
Need a Little Extra Help Getting the Thighs You’ve Always Wanted?
If you need a little extra help getting your body ready for the beach, we can help! There are two new innovative body contouring procedures you should check out – VelaShape and Zerona. Both can help you get toned inner thighs.
Trim up those inner thighs with VelaShape, the only FDA-cleared body contouring device. It effectively and safely contours, shapes, and slims the body by reducing cellulite and firming problem areas — all in as little as four treatments.
VelaShape boasts four different components – radiofrequency, infrared light, vacuum suction and mechanical massage. The end result of these high-tech applications is a significant reduction in body circumference and cellulite, and smoother, firmer skin.
Most people agree that the VelaShape procedure is relatively painless – in fact, many compare it to a warm, relaxing deep tissue massage. And it’s relatively short too. Depending on the area being treated, VelaShape sessions typically last between 20 and 40 minutes.
Most people also notice exciting results after just one treatment, including tighter, firmer, and smoother skin. After six treatments, people see a significant reduction in cellulite, along with a few inches in circumferential reduction. Science supports VelaShape’s effects, too. People in clinical trials experienced an average of half an inch to a full three inches of circumferential reduction in treated areas after a series of four treatments. What’s more, their cellulite was reduced by up to 63%. Another clinical study showed that 85% of patients saw their thighs shrink up to three inches!
Zerona too can help you get the tight inner thighs you’ve always wanted. Zerona is a cutting-edge body contouring procedure that effectively removes excess fat without any negative side effects.
Zerona utilizes cold laser technology, which emulsifies fat and allows it to move to interstitial space. To put it more simply, Zerona procedures cause fat cells to shrink, resulting in a loss of inches on areas such as the waist, hips and thighs.
You’ll be required to commit to a series of six treatments every other day for two weeks, and they cannot exceed more than 72 hours between treatments. You’ll also have to adhere to a strict diet and exercise regime, with includes exercising for at least 30 minutes a day, drinking between 8 and 10 glasses of water daily, and refraining from caffeine and alcohol consumption (caffeine and alcohol interfere with the lymphatic process of removing and metabolizing fat, which could make the treatment less effective). By maintaining a healthy diet and exercise program, you can expect long term results.
Zerona treatments are so effective that most patients experience an average loss of 3.64 inches on their waist, hips and thighs in a matter of weeks. Some patients even witness a nine inch circumferential reduction after their first series of treatments, and results can be seen in as little as fourteen days.
Let LaserAway Give You Glorious Inner Thighs
Start your summer right with LaserAway.
LaserAway offers the most service options of any national skincare provider. Our staff is highly trained, experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures, and we only use innovative techniques and cutting-edge laser technology. Our aim is to make your experience with us comfortable, enjoyable and satisfying. If you would like to set up a free, no obligation consultation, please email us at LaserAway.net or call us at (888) 965-2737. We look forward to helping you achieve a toned, slim body!