The Top Secrets to Looking Great Forever
We all want to be fitter, right? But sometimes it’s hard knowing which foods to eat or exercises to do to help with weight loss.
Luckily, looking great doesn’t have to be complicated!
We’re here to give you the scoop on our personalized plan to look great forever. If you follow our expert tips, you’ll definitely tone up and shed some pounds—but remember to consult with your doctor before beginning any new diet and exercise plan.
The World’s Best Diet Foods
The best way to achieve a flat stomach is through a healthy, low-calorie diet and plenty of exercise.
But if you want to speed the process along, try incorporating some of these foods into your meals. Not only do they relieve water retention, but they also help stave off cravings, boost your metabolism, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- Almonds – Not only are almonds packed full of skin-boosting vitamin E and protein, but their high fiber content stops you feeling hungry. In 2007, researchers at Purdue University also reported that – despite the fact they are relatively high in calories – almonds themselves do not contribute to belly fat. Swap out your usual mid-morning snack for a handful and see if it makes a difference.
- Leafy greens – The quickest way to flatten a stubborn stomach? Include a portion of leafy green vegetables at every meal. Kale, spinach and romaine lettuce are all extremely low in calories, full of fiber and offer several vital vitamins and minerals that help to ease water retention without causing the bloating and discomfort that some other vegetables might do.
- Black Beans – Each tiny bean is packed with nutrients, including protein and fiber, while remaining low in calories and full of slow-release energy. This means you’ll feel fuller, while the high protein content will help firm up your muscles and keep you toned. Swap out burgers for burritos, and beef chili for bean chili.
- Lemons – A well-known detoxifier, lemons are a great natural weapon against water retention and could help you achieve a flatter stomach.
- Bananas – Contrary to what some people believe, bananas contribute to weight loss NOT gain. Eating a banana is not just a great way to provide your body with skin-healing zinc, brain-powering slow release energy and filling fiber, but can also help you to relieve water retention thanks to the high levels of potassium they contain.
- Probiotics – They live in natural yogurt can help to relieve bloating and discomfort in the stomach, because it contains live bacteria that aid digestion. Opt for a low fat option to cut down on saturated animal fats.
- Raspberries – Tiny but mighty, berries are stuffed full of antioxidants and fiber – just one cup of raspberries contains a whopping six grams of fiber. They’re also low in calories. Add a handful into a healthy smoothie or sprinkle over your breakfast cereal.
- Avocado – There is a reason why guacamole exists beyond it being darn tasty! Avocado is often paired with spicy food because it soothes the digestive system after it is irritated by the heat. Avocado also contains potassium, which helps to regulate fluid balance, as well as magnesium, which prevents constipation.
- Brown Rice. If you’re looking to flatten and tone your belly, you should aim to eat a complex carbohydrate that is rich in muscle-strengthening protein and vitamins, like brown rice. It’s better than white rice, because it contains a rich supply of energizing B vitamins, which could help you burn calories faster.
The Hottest Exercise Tips
If you’re like most people, you probably find exercising challenging.
But exercise is a great way to shed pounds and strengthen muscles, if you’re doing it consistently. Here’s some tips to help you get the most out of your exercise program:
- Follow an effective exercise routine that includes strength training, interval training, and cardio exercise. Aim for strength training twice a week to tone your body, and get at least 60 minutes or more a day of low to moderate intensity physical activity like walking, running or dancing.
- Be happy. Pick an activity you actually enjoy doing. You can lose weight and get in shape with any type of training or activity. And choose something that’s convenient, too.
- Piece your workout together. You don’t need to get all your exercise at one time. Ten minutes morning, noon, and night can give much of the same benefit as 30 minutes all at once.
- Sign up for a class. Check out the fitness course schedule at your local gym or community center, or the dance or yoga class schedule at a nearby studio. You may find that having the structure of a class helps you learn a new activity and keeps you on track.
- Reward yourself. Set short-term goals—and reward yourself for achieving them. Try targeting a specific event, such as a road race or a walk-for-charity, to participate in—this can help keep you motivated. Choose fitness-focused rewards for reaching your goals, such as new workout gear or a heart rate monitor.
Looking Great Also Means Choosing the Right Medspa
Diet and exercise can do a lot, but they can’t do everything.
You may need a little extra help getting the body you’ve always wanted. Luckily, there are three med spa procedures that produce amazing results:
Make VelaShape a part of your beauty plan. VelaShape is the only FDA-cleared body contouring device. It effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body by reducing cellulite and firming problem areas — all in as little as four treatments.
With VelaShape you can look fabulous in a matter of weeks.
The infrared light and radiofrequency energies allow VelaShape to precisely heat dermal and hypodermal tissue in the treatment area. This heating effect boosts fat cell metabolism and reduces the number and size of fat cells, thereby eliminating cellulite.
That’s because VelaShape boasts four different components – radiofrequency, infrared light, vacuum suction and mechanical massage. The infrared light and radiofrequency energies allow VelaShape to precisely heat dermal and hypodermal tissue in the treatment area. This heating effect boosts fat cell metabolism and reduces the number and size of fat cells, thereby eliminating cellulite. At the same time, VelaShape’s mechanical massage rollers gently knead the area, increasing circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage and eliminating fat cell byproducts and toxins. Finally, the vacuum suction technology smooths out dimples by stretching fibrous bands in the epidermis, reducing the appearance of cellulite. The end result of these high-tech applications is a significant reduction in body circumference and cellulite, and smoother, firmer skin.
Science supports VelaShape’s effects. People in clinical trials experienced an average of half an inch to a full three inches of circumferential reduction in treated areas after a series of four treatments. What’s more, their cellulite was reduced by up to 63%. Another clinical study showed that 85% of patients saw their thighs shrink up to three inches!
Complete your fitness plan with Thermage, a clinically-proven, unique radiofrequency treatment that can firm problem areas on the body. Best of all, only one treatment is needed, and results last up to ten years!
Thermage often seems to work magic, but the science behind it is simple. Thermage works from the inside out. It transfers heat to the epidermis, which not only encourages collagen production, but also tightens existing collagen. Thermage effects this partly through radiofrequency technology, which produces electrical currents that causes collagen within the skin to contract and gradually reform. This is why most individuals experience dramatic tightening and smoothing of the skin over the six months following treatment. Since the outer layers of the skin are unaffected, there is almost no recovery time involved.
You’ll need only one Thermage treatment to reap all the benefits of its innovative technology. During the several months following treatment, you’ll see dramatically tighter, firmer and smoother skin.
Zero in on trouble spots with Zerona, a cutting-edge body contouring procedure that effectively removes excess fat without any negative side effects. It emulsifies fat, enabling patients to lose inches from their waist, hips, and thighs.
How does Zerona work? Zerona utilizes cold laser technology, which emulsifies fat and allows it to move to interstitial space. More specifically, the cold laser technology’s low-level laser stimulation exclusively releases the cellular contents of fat cells while leaving the capillaries and other cells within the interstitial space intact. By disrupting the cell’s membrane, the cell then releases its fat contents. Once the fat contents are released, the body’s lymphatic system absorbs it. Basically, Zerona procedures cause fat cells to shrink, resulting in a loss of inches on areas such as your waist.
Zerona treatments are so effective that most patients experience an average loss of 3.64 inches on their waist, hips, buttocks and thighs in a matter of weeks. Some patients even witness a nine-inch circumferential reduction after their first series of treatments, and results can be seen in as little as fourteen days.
LaserAway Can Help You Look Great Forever
Not diet and fitness plan is complete without a trip to LaserAway. LaserAway offers the most service options of any national skincare provider. Our staff is highly trained, experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures, and we only use innovative techniques and cutting-edge laser technology. Our aim is to make your experience with us comfortable, enjoyable and satisfying. If you would like to set up a free, no obligation consultation, please email us at LaserAway.net or call us at (888) 965-2737. We look forward to your business!