Look Younger with the World’s Hottest Diet & Fitness Secrets
We all want to look younger, don’t we? But sometimes it’s hard knowing which foods to eat or skin care regimen to follow in order to get maximum results.
Luckily, it doesn’t have to be! We’re here to give you the scoop on our personalized plan to look younger forever. If you follow our expert tips, you’ll undoubtedly see huge improvements!
4 Foods That Can Turn Back the Clock
Foods have the amazing power to help you lose weight and turn back the clock. And we’re here to tell you about the best anti-aging foods that you should be incorporating into your diet!
- Piling your plate with fruits and vegetables is a no-brainer when it comes to weight loss — they’re low in calories, high in nutrients, and filling — but the latest studies show that certain ones can provide surprising anti-aging benefits. Reach for blueberries, spinach, and other brightly colored or dark green fruits and vegetables.
- This key dietary component becomes even more critical starting in the 40s, when muscle mass begins to decline by up to 1 percent a year. That drop slows metabolism, which makes the pounds pile on more easily. Protein also turns back the clock because it’s a building block for collagen, helping to keep skin wrinkle-free. To hang on to your metabolism-boosting muscle — and keep you feeling full after meals (another protein plus) — experts recommend eating plenty of skinless chicken and turkey breast, lean beef and pork, eggs, beans, and seafood.
- Omega-3 Rich Fish. Fatty acids in seafood help quench the flames of chronic inflammation. If you want your complexion to be bright and clear, omega-3s in fatty fish like salmon and tuna have the most potent anti-inflammatory effects. But it’s smart to consume omega-3s from plant sources, like walnuts and flaxseed, too — especially if you’re not fond of fish.
- Whole Grains. A 2008 review of these diet-friendly foods — which include whole wheat, oats, and brown rice, and the bread, cereal, and other edibles made from them — concluded that a meal plan loaded with whole grains helps you stay slim, thanks, in part, to fiber’s role in appetite control. Plus all the healthy nutrients in whole grains will keep your skin dewy and glowing.
Take Care of Your Skin Too
Aging can change skin’s appearance as early as your 30th birthday or by later in midlife, depending on your habits. You can’t control certain factors, like falling estrogen levels that lead to sagging skin or the genetics that give you a particular bone structure.
But there are also plenty of external influences on how your skin ages—and the right anti-aging care can help mitigate their damage.
- Staying young starts with eating right. In addition to the foods we listed above, you should also drink lots of water. This will keep your skin hydrated. Most importantly, cut way back on processed foods and sugars because they promote inflammation, a biochemical process that damages the normal production of dermal cells.
- Limit your sun exposure. Sun damages elastin and causes a loss of collagen, which translates to drooping, a lost jawline, and wrinkles. It also adds discoloration and roughens texture. Not least, UV rays are the main cause of skin cancers, an aging risk that goes beyond the mere cosmetic. Use a full tablespoon of sunscreen with a sun-protection factor (SPF) of at least 30 on your face, spreading it to your neck and ears. Know that older skin tends to be more vulnerable to the effects of the sun than younger skin.
- Use a retinoid. Retinoids are vitamin-A derivative compounds that have been shown to boost collagen production and cell turnover, as well as to unclog pores and stimulate blood vessels in the area. This reduces oil and acne, smoothes skin, and gives you a brighter, healthier appearance.
- Spend time on a smart morning and night routine. While skin care doesn’t have to be complicated, it does require the right basics. Start every day with sunscreen, even if you’ll mostly be inside. Before you go to bed, remove all makeup and wash your face. After cleansing, apply a retinoid and then a moisturizer, and sleep on a clean pillow.
Need something extra to keep you looking young?
Sometimes just changing your diet and skin care regimen aren’t enough if you want to drastically turn back the clock. If that’s the case, then we’ve got three med spa procedures that are simple and effective:
Get a youthful glow with Botox. Botox is a revolutionary prescription medication that improves moderate to severe frown lines, forehead furrows, smoker’s lines and crow’s feet. Botox is a great alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures. It’s quick, painless, and seldom causes side effects.
Botox is a neurotoxin and works by attaching itself to nerve endings. Once this happens, the neurotransmitter responsible for triggering muscle contractions, called acetylcholine, can’t be released. To put it more simply, Botox injections temporarily relax the facial muscles that underlie and cause wrinkles.
Botox offers real, noticeable results. Since Botox works by weakening facial muscles, full results are generally seen within five to seven days. You’ll see deep dynamic wrinkles gradually improve over time, in addition to the early effects seen shortly after treatment. Your results will continue to improve, until about two weeks after the procedure. At that time, you’ll be looking your best.
Clear + Brilliant
Clear + Brilliant will also help you look your best. The treatment uses revolutionary fractional laser technology to fight the early effects of aging, leaving skin with a more youthful appearance. What’s more, Clear + Brilliant is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure, so you won’t have to endure any downtime.
Clear + Brilliant works its magic by revitalizing skin from the inside out. Its non-invasive laser technology gently resurfaces the top layer of the dermis by creating millions of microscopic treatment zones in the skin. Sounds complicated, right? But it’s really just about replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger-looking tissue. The result? Smoother, softer and youthful-looking skin.
Almost all patients who undergo Clear + Brilliant treatments report their skin looks younger and feels smoother.
Clear + Brilliant is clinically proven to significantly reverse early signs of aging. Almost all patients who undergo Clear + Brilliant treatments report their skin looks younger and feels smoother. What’s more, their skin achieves a noticeable glow after a series of three to five Clear + Brilliant treatments. This glow owes to the fact that Clear + Brilliant significantly helps refresh skin tone and texture – indeed, many patients see a significant difference in the appearance of their skin after only one treatment. Within as little as a week, patients notice brighter, softer and more youthful skin texture. With multiple treatments age spots, fine lines and wrinkles fade and soften.
Jumpstart any anti-aging regimen with Juvéderm—a revolutionary dermal filler that instantly banishes wrinkles around the mouth and nose. With just one treatment you’ll get natural looking results that last up to one year.
Juvéderm is comprised of a smooth hyaluronic acid gel that, when injected into the skin, smooths wrinkles and folds.
Juvéderm reverses the aging process. How? Juvéderm is comprised of a smooth hyaluronic acid gel that, when injected into the skin, smooths wrinkles and folds. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule found in the human body, and its primary function is to bind and absorb water, creating volume in the face. During the natural aging process, hyaluronic acid found in the body diminishes. The result? Those annoying lines and folds. Juvéderm corrects this by restoring hyaluronic acid in the skin, helping to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and folds.
Juvéderm produces immediate results, and these results continue to improve for one to two weeks as Juvéderm softens and draws moisture into the area. And you can expect these results to last up to 12 months. In fact, Juvéderm is proud to be the only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler to last up to one year with only one treatment.
Make LaserAway a Part of Your Healthy Lifestyle
LaserAway is proud to offer the most medical spa service options of any national skincare provider. LaserAway hires only the most highly trained staff experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures. What’s more, LaserAway uses only innovative techniques and cutting-edge laser technology. LaserAway aims to make your medical spa experience comfortable, enjoyable and satisfying. Want to learn more about Juvéderm? Botox? Clear + Brilliant? Then schedule a free, no obligation consultation today by emailing LaserAway.net or calling the staff at LaserAway at (888) 965-2737. LaserAway looks forward to helping you turn back the clock with through healthy living.