How Can I Maximize My IPL Photo Facial Results?
IPL Photo Facial Results
IPL photo facials are a unique skin treatment that uses gentles pulses of light to beautify sun-damaged and aged skin, as well as reduce redness and flushing. IPL photo facials are non-invasive, effective, and safe!
How do they affect such miracles? IPL photo facials use intense pulsed light to treat brown spots, broken capillaries, spider veins, uneven pigmentation, and facial redness.
IPL Photo Facial Treatment
IPL photo facials make it easy to realize your beauty goals. How? IPL photo facials work by using a broad-spectrum light source that penetrates multiple layers of skin. This type of photo facial primarily targets the lower layers of skin (dermis) while leaving the top layers of skin (epidermis) unaffected. The heat generated from the light promotes healing of the skin within, treating a number of different dermatological issues.
There’s a good chance that IPL photo facials will work for you! They’re most ideal for people who have:
- Fair, untanned skin
- Shallow acne scars or large pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging
- Irregular pigmentation caused by sun damage, aging or medication
- Brown spots or facial redness
- Broken capillaries and spider veins
People with darker skin tones or tanned skin do not respond well to treatment with IPL photo facials, and people with deep wrinkles, scars, or severe acne or rosacea will likely see insufficient results.
IPL photo facial treatments call for five treatment sessions spaced three weeks apart to obtain desired results. In some cases, those results can be seen after only the first treatment! And skin continues to improve with each successive treatment.
Maximize Your IPL Photo Facial Results With These Five Tips!
If you don’t have time for intensive skincare, you can still pamper your skin with good skincare and healthy lifestyle choices, which can help delay the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems. Get started with these basic tips:
- Protect yourself from the sun. One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. Why? Because a lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots, and other skin issues, like cancer. So if you want to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, you should use a sunscreen with at least an SPF of 50 or higher. Make sure to reapply it every two hours. You should also avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. when the sun’s rays are strongest. Lastly, you should wear protective clothing like long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and wide-brimmed hats.
- Don’t smoke. It may seem like common sense, but even when you’re young, you shouldn’t smoke because it can have lasting and detrimental effects. Smoking not only makes your skin look older, but it also contributes to wrinkles. This is because smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow, depleting the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health. Smoking also damages collagen and elastin, the fibers that give your skin strength and elasticity.
- Treat your skin gently. This means using lukewarm water when washing your face (hot water can remove oils from your skin, drying it out even more). You should also choose mild cleansers for the same reason. Finally, moisturize your skin every day. If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. Use a morning moisturizer that contains SPF.
- Eat a healthy diet. Make sure to load up on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Research suggests that diets rich in unprocessed foods and vitamins and low in processed foods containing lots of dairy, white carbs, and sugar actually help you age more gracefully. It’s also true that diets rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and refined carbs might promote younger-looking skin.
- De-stress. If you’re super stressed out, your skin can actually become more sensitive, triggering acne breakouts and other skin problems. So take steps to manage your stress by getting reasonable limits, scaling back your to-do list, and making time to do the things you enjoy. You should also consider meditation, which is a great stress buster.
Be Radiant with LaserAway
LaserAway is proud to offer the most medical spa service options of any national skincare provider. LaserAway hires the most highly-trained staff experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures. What’s more, LaserAway uses the most innovative techniques and cutting-edge laser technology.
LaserAway aims to make your photo facial experience comfortable, enjoyable, and satisfying. If you want to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, please email the LaserAway staff at LaserAway.com or call us at (888) 965-2737. LaserAway looks forward to uncovering a new, more radiant you.
We’ve committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types discover their best skin ever, with over 3 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! We use state-of-the-art technology for maximum results, our clinics are supervised by board-certified, industry-leading dermatologists, and our treatments are implemented by registered nurses, nurse practitioners or physician associates who undergo one of the most comprehensive training programs in the business. Our mission is to make our clients feel beautiful by providing the best and most effective aesthetic treatments in the nation in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Ready to invest in yourself? Schedule a free consultation today by filling out a request form or calling the LaserAway staff at (855) 233-9134. Our nurses look forward to making sure your service and skin are as smooth as possible!