Can I Contour My Double Chin Away?
Short answer? Yes.
If you have an unsightly double chin, you’re not alone. Oftentimes, having a double chin indicates that you’re overweight, but this isn’t always the case. Sometimes thin women even have double chins due to genetics.
But if you are overweight and you have a double chin as a result, then you should consider following a diet and exercise regime. We’re here to give you the lowdown on everything you need to know about reducing your double chin, including which body contouring procedures might be most effective.
Want to Lose Weight Effortlessly?
If your double chin is a result of excess weight, then the first step you’ll want to take is readjusting your calories and increasing your exercise. In general, if you’re looking to shed a few extra pounds, you should cut your calories back to between 1,200 and 1,500 per day.
You should also exercise five times a week for at least an hour. And we’ve got even more tips that will help you to effortlessly lose weight:
- Drink lots of water or other beverages low in calories. If you feel hungry, try drinking a glass of water before eating. Why? Because sometimes people confuse thirst with hunger.
- Avoid nighttime eating. Did you know that snacking in front of the TV at night is one of the easiest ways to throw your diet off course? So the easiest way to help shed extra pounds is to stop eating around 5 or 6 pm.
- Try eating mini-meals during the day. Studies have shown time and time again that people who eat four or five small meals per day actually eat fewer calories overall.
- Eat protein. Did you know that protein is the ultimate fill-me-up food? It actually keeps you feeling fuller for longer, and it encourages fat burning. Some great sources of protein include eggs, cheese, seafood, and nuts.
- Eat breakfast every single day. It may seem counterintuitive, but eating breakfast aids in weight loss. Why? Because if you don’t eat breakfast, then you’re more likely to binge eat later on. Try eating oatmeal, yogurt, or eggs for breakfast, which will keep you satisfied.
- Increase your fiber intake. Fiber can actually help with weight loss – it aids digestion, prevents constipation, and lowers cholesterol. You should aim for 25 to 38 grams of fiber a day.
- Lose weight slowly. Sometimes it takes a while to lose weight, and weight loss isn’t linear. Don’t get discouraged if you’re not steadily losing weight – a realistic weight loss goal is about one to two pounds per week or four to eight pounds per month. The closer you are to your weight loss goal, the slower you’ll lose weight.
- Weigh yourself once a week. Did you know that people who weigh themselves regularly tend to be more successful at losing weight? Make sure you weigh yourself at the same time of day, on the same day of the week, on the same scale, and naked.
Want to Permanently Get Rid of Your Double Chin? Check Out CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a cutting-edge technology that uses controlled cooling to freeze and eliminate unwanted fat cells without surgery or undue downtime. CoolSculpting is safe and effective, and it’s results are long-lasting and dramatic.
How does CoolSculpting work? A team of scientists discovered that one can remove fat simply by cooling it. Why? Because fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. The CoolSculpting device precisely targets these fat cells and delivers a controlled cooling effect that crystallizes them. The result? The fat cells die, and over time your body processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells.
Each CoolSculpting session will decrease the number of treated fat cells by about 20%. And each treatment thereafter rids your body of an additional 20%.
What’s a CoolSculpting procedure like? Your CoolSculpting medical professional will help you create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific weight loss goals. The length of your CoolSculpting session will vary depending on the number of areas being treated; you may schedule additional sessions to meet your goals. During the treatment itself, you can read, check email, or even take a nap while a medical professional applies the device.
What does a CoolSculpting treatment feel like? As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This feeling soon goes away. Some patients report additional sensations of deep pulling, tugging, and numbness.
Results can be seen as quickly as three weeks after your initial treatment. You’ll experience the most dramatic results after two months. And your body will continue to flush out fat cells for four to six months after treatment. With CoolSculpting, it just gets better and better! Soon your double chin will disappear!
Say Goodbye to Double Chins with LaserAway
We’ll erase your double chin and help you rediscover radiance.
That’s because at LaserAway we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service. We hire only the most highly trained staff experienced and certified in administering laser and other dermatological procedures. We use only the most innovative techniques and cutting-edge technology to make sure your medical spa experience is comfortable, enjoyable, and satisfying. Want to learn more about what CoolSculpting can do for you? Then schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today by emailing LaserAway.com or calling the staff at LaserAway at (888) 965-2737.